We won the 2019 Dallas Eggfest with this recipe, using it to make 40 lbs of chicken tenders for 500 guests.
- 1 lb chicken cubes or tenders
- 3 tablespoons Texas Tandoori
- 1.5 tablespoons canola oil (or any neutral oil)
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Whisk together marinade by mixing Texas Tandoori, canola oil, and salt to taste (optional)
- Add chicken to marinade and cook immediately or let it sit in fridge overnight.
- Skewer the chicken
- Grill over medium high heat (400-500 degrees F), about 4-5 minutes per side until internal temp is 165 degrees F
Leave a comment