A quick, easy recipe to get maximal flavor in ground meat.
- 1.5 lbs of ground meat (chicken, beef, etc).
- 2 tablespoons Hot Fries Rub
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped.
- Lime juice (garnish; optional)
- Green onions, chopped (garnish; optional)
- Mix ground meat, Hot Fries Rub, and chopped onion.
- Form mixture into desired shape (kababs, burger patties, etc).
- Grill over medium high heat for roughly 4-5 minutes per side until internal temperature is 165 degrees F. We recommend using a thermometer to check the internal temperature since the color of Hot Fries may make the internal meat look pinkish.
- Optional: garnish with green onions and lime juice
Leave a comment