- 1 lb salmon filets, skin on
- 3 tablespoons Texas Tandoori rub
- 1.5 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 1 medium lemon squeezed
- 1 tablespoon Morton kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Mix Texas Tandoori rub, canola oil, lemon juice, and kosher salt.
- Marinate salmon in the mix for 15-30 minutes
- Add oil and heat pan to medium-hot.
- Once you start seeing smoke, add the salmon skin side down. Gently press down on the salmon for about 20 seconds so skin doesn't curl up
- Cook skin side down for 5-6 minutes (or until salmon is cooked 2/3rd of the way up).
- Flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and enjoy.