Hot Fries Rub adds incredible flavor to salmon. This recipe is easy, quick, and can be made in an oven, air fryer, toaster oven, or grill/smoker (with indirect heat).
- Hot Fries Rub
- Salmon filets (skin-on)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil per salmon filet
- Optional garnish: chopped green onions and lime juice
- Wash the salmon filets under cold water and pat dry
- Coat the salmon with canola oil and liberally season with Hot Fries Rub. Let it sit for 15 minutes while oven preheats.
- Preheat oven (or air fryer, toaster oven, or grill/smoker) to 400 degrees F
- Cook the salmon (preferably on a wire rack over a baking tray), checking the internal temperature after 5 minutes. Remove from oven once internal temperature is about 125 degrees F.
- Let salmon rest for 5-10 minutes and garnish with chopped green onions and lime juice (optional)